Have you made The Decision we’re all talking about in 2021?
Global leaders are mulling over the hardships and advantages of making a hard commitment to either heading back to the office or staying remote long term.
As a business owner, executive, or HR professional in today’s employee-centric workplace, your company must plan a clear team retention strategy. Plus, whether you opt for in-person office work, a hybrid model, or long-term remote work, you’ll need new productivity mechanisms.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll explore in the session:
- Employee turnover and retention: How to keep your teams close
- Office space and/or hybrid space: Exciting emerging models that leaders need to know about
- Health and safety protocols: The best ways to make your employees feel safe and work securely
- Productivity protection: How to keep capacity high
Our panelists and industry leaders in HR and technology will help
- Which office choices make business sense, and which are arbitrary.
- If pivoting to a new workforce model is right for your team.
- How to match culture and protocols to your ideal strategy.
- How to build flexibility into a plan, in case of new trends or lockdowns.