Why you (still) need Content Syndication in your Marketing Mix

In today’s B2B marketing landscape, only 5% of buyers are in-market and ready to make a purchase. So, it’s essential to reach the remaining 95% early in their research phase. Content syndication is an effective way to do this by showcasing your content on high-traffic websites. This tactic also provides a predictable pipeline of leads at a pre-set cost per lead, supporting all stages of the revenue funnel. By featuring your content on reputable sites, you can increase your brand’s credibility and authority. To maximize its effectiveness, select the right partners and ensure your content fits seamlessly into the buyer’s research process. Check out the latest eBook where you will learn the insights and guidance on how to use content syndication effectively, select the right vendors, and make the most of your investment in this essential marketing channel.

Tell us a little bit about yourself